Big Paper Strategy's Live Illustration Service
Bringing holistic understanding, visual energy and excitement to an event!
Conferences, corporate meetings, and community roundtables all benefit from the visual addition to any discussion.
A visual thinker with a background in business, technology, and design, Matt's big paper drawings provide a backdrop for facilitating lively group conversation, strategy, clarity, and vision casting.
The Big Paper Strategy:
Listen to and distill event conversation, illustrate a clear & holistic view of an event's story, and make it memorable.
- Engage Visual-Learning Attendees
- Live Illustration In-Room Mirrors Speaker Voice in Real Time
- Words Live Beyond the Moments they are Spoken
- Attendees See Your Event as Fresh and Innovative
- Association Conferences
- Strategy Meetings
- Sales Meetings
- User Conferences
Live Illustration Brings Dimension to Linear Content
Audiences love to know what other event attendees are thinking. Big Paper Strategy's Matt Orley scratches this itch by being present in the room, and being an extra set of ears (rendered as visuals) to understand a speaker's statements.
This visual double check helps event attendees feel comfortable in their own skin, and sets them up for success.
When you add a real-time visual and active element to meetings, keynotes, or a series of breakout sessions, your event gets a story drawn out for future review.
Benefits of Hiring Big Paper Strategy for your Event
Some of Our Live Illustration Clients!
Talking about Big Paper Strategy
"You were tremendous this week, man! Please consider MCCA among your fans.
There were a lot of consistent comments about the quality of the venue and whatnot, but the most consistent thing I heard was compliments on your work and what you contributed to the convention.
We'd love to book you for next year's convention..."
"So some exciting news for you… our Executive Leadership Team, specifically our CEO, was so impressed by this art piece that he wants posters made to put in ELT offices and other M Health Fairview venues to remind us of our ongoing work and connection to the community. How awesome!!"
"...We were looking to add major BUZZ and WOW factors for members to enjoy, and Matt delivered! Our attendees were fascinated by his process, giving him and the resulting illustrations major kudos.
...Matt adds a critical layer to the learning process and knowledge retention.
We can't wait to have him back!"
Dear Live Illustrator, What do I get when I Hire you?
- Real-Time Drawing: Immediate output for your audience
- Color Usage: Utilizes colors to highlight key points
- Iconography: Employs universally-recognizable symbols
- Visual Mapping: Creates diagrammatic representation of ideas
- Text Incorporation: Includes key phrases or quotes
- Graphic Metaphors: Conveys abstract ideas through images
- Sketchnoting: Combines handwriting with drawings
- A Quick-witted response time
- Multitasking Capability- Listening while distilling while drawing
- World Class Spelling
- Layering and connections: Depth to express complex ideas
- Showcases interconnected ideas
- Easy to work with and self-reliant - no babysitting needed
- Experience with scores of events and meetings of many sizes
- Research and Review prior to your event as applicable
- Onboarding web portal for onboarding, logistics checklists, and setup
- Headshot Stickers for major speakers
- Colored ink on white foam core boards, or White Ink on Black
- Canvas Sizes: 30"x40", 40"x60", and 48"x96"
- Customer-supplied unique materials
- Any size canvas is possible with a big enough wall
- Live Interaction: Glad to interact with your speakers IF they choose
- Audience Engagement - Listening Wall options
- Typical drawing speed: 16sqft/content-hour
- Creation of an artwalk when multiple boards are illustrated
- All content photographed
- Digital Enhancement: Post-production modifications included
- Sponsor Friendly - Visit our Sponsor Page
Ways We Work
In-Person Event Illustration
Live Illustration is the act of creating large, live illustrations that follow the verbal components of a meeting, talk, or conference through summaries in both written word and graphics on large surfaces to convey a holistic view of a conversation or session.
Big Paper Strategy can offer direct follow-along illustration services for strategic planning sessions and other corporate events- reducing circular discussions and elevating clear results.
Live Streamed Illustrations for Virtual Events
Add an uscripted visual element to your virtual events! Live, Virtual sketchnotes from Big Paper Strategy engage attendees both during and after the event and keep your group engaged.
Big Paper Strategy on Instagram
Answers to Common Questions
// testimonials pulled live from google //