A practical, entertaining event promoting tactical company development as your employees design your own fiercest competitor.
Amid these tumultuous times of the retail apocalypse, the encroachment of the Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence and other human replacement technologies, white, blue and grey collared individuals are striving to stay relevant in this world, let alone to just keep up! We have designed our Fiercest Competitor Design Workshop to inspire your 21st century workforce to greatness:
- Design the Best Version of your Own Business Disguised as a Competitor
- Learn how your Employees would Improve your Business
- Inspire Creativity in Employees to be more than Just their Job Title
- Uncover Real Opportunities for Company Improvement
- See Team Building with Actionable Results- not fluff and games
- Learn Design Thinking
- Uncover Hidden Skills Employees
What does a Fiercest Competitor Design Workshop Look Like?
With options for half and full day events, with varying amounts of content, we provide a structured and fun event for 12-40 people that fits well into both single event off-site meetings, and other more structured events like national sales meetings.
A typical Fiercest Competitor Design Workshop agenda includes:
- The Buildup - An inspirational and exciting glimpse as to what a Fiercest Competitor might be. Attendees learn that they will be given the chance, both individually and corporately, to build a more perfect version of your company (without the baggage of fear and change). This is accompanied by drawing.
- Conditioning - An employee that can grow and change is essential for the 21st century. This malleability, at least for the Fiercest Competitor Design Workshop, is told to be valued by leadership, and not something to fear.
- Fierce - Let's get to it. The first round of open brainstorming gets some of the big ideas of the most ready attendees. Big Paper Strategy facilitates this brainstorming, adds guiding questions, and records answers graphically.
- Cross Pollenization - We'll mix up your personnel to get everyone talking at different levels and different departments. Team thinking and reporting in a Cherette style event. Drawing by teams, and Big Paper Strategy.
- Design Thinking - Teach the super simple basics of Design Thinking to attendees, and set them up for design in their cross-pollenizing groups.
- The Fiercest Competitor Naming Ceremony - Consolidating the day's ideas, and naming your fierce competitor.
- Take Aways - An analysis of the day's events, identify the best of the best to incorporate into your business.
A thriving employee is one that can see opportunities, acts creatively, and comes to work with an enterprising mind set and can succeed in an ever changing situation. This is what we want to create in the 21st century workforce. Self limiting attitudes like "This is how we have always done it", "That's not my job" and "I can't do that" can kill your organization. Let's stop them together.